Tuesday, April 29, 2008

finished


I just finished reading Church Re-imagined! I have to write for a moment just to simply say every time I nibble away at this book I become inspired about what being a part of the family of God can be like.

I'm not sure if I really should set out to try to create such a spiritual community, or if I just need to watch for how/where God is creating community around me and join in on it.

Whatever the case, I long for it!

Get the book!

P.S. Maybe the above picture resembles human attempts to create community?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hanan,
I decided to finally create my own Blog. I hope you will come visit "me," add me to your Feeds, read my entries, and leave comments. I'd love that!!

http://amyiswalkinginthespirit.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
~Amy :)